Head of Financial Crime - Investment Banking
My client requires a Head of Financial Crime Compliance to join one of the most recognised banks in the world. Whilst having over €700 billion of assets under management and circa 20,000 employees, they are considered one of the most reputable corporate and investment banks in the world.
They require a new Head of Financial Crime Compliance for the APAC region based in Hong Kong. The role itself will involve all vital aspects of leading the fight against financial crime, anti-money laundering and anti-fraud programs. This will be across all offices in the APAC region and you would be acting as a the lead for all branches of the bank in the region.
- Develop and maintain an inventory of AML and sanctions across the APAC platform
- Design and implement risk assessment processes to ensure all emerging AML are identified and managed
- Oversee the development and maintenance of AML and sanctions, reporting to local and head office
- Advise on all CIB businesses in the APAC region relating to AML, KYC and fraud
- Monitor suspicious transaction alerts and implement tools in accordance with local regulatory requirements
- Ensure that AML, sanctions and anti-fraud programs across the CIB offices align with the financial security policies
- Develop and maintain controls to mitigate AML risks across the APAC platform
- Substantial experience working for an investment bank with significant experience in financial crime compliance
- It is essential you have very strong experience in AML, KYC, Anti-fraud and sanctions
- You must have had direct exposure with the regulator and/or acting as the MLRO
- You must have come from an investment banking
- It is essential you are fluent in English
My client is offering the opportunity to lead a fantastic function across multiple branches and offices in multiple countries in the APAC region. With the opportunity to travel across the region, alongside this they are offering a fantastic package for your expertise services to help the compliance function in the region.