Senior Internal Auditor - French, Italian, German & Mandarin speakers
About the Opportunity:
One of the leading Luxury Brands in the world are looking for Senior Internal Auditors for their offices in Paris and Honk Kong. The business is constantly on the rise, regarding its revenues and expansion. They are currently employing more than 100,000 employees and operate in more than 50 locations. Innovation, creativity and most of all quality are in the core of their values and, when it comes to their Audit team, they expect the same.
The next Internal Auditor should be:
- Coming straight from Practice (Big 4/Top 10 Accounting), having a solid 4-5 years of experience in total.
- Keen on International travel, all around the world, including US, Asia and EU.
- Speaking English and French to a fluent, professional level. Candidates who also speak Italian and German will be highly preferred.
- Spanish and Mandarin Speakers will also be highly appreciated.
- Experience in IFRS and SOX, US GAAP & PCAOB is also well regarded.
- An Accounting/Audit Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIA) will be a bonus.
Working as the next Auditor for this business, you will not only have a famous brand on your CV, but you will also have the chance to build an International career, a great network and a great base for progression within the company. The company offers the ability to be placed in a There is also the potential to be relocated in one of the company’s worldwide locations after 2-3 years in the company (and be sponsored).
If you want to apply for a luxury, high potential, global company and join a strong Internal Audit team in Paris or Hong Kong, please contact me directly or just apply here.
Who to contact about this role:
Athanasia Varvitsioti, Consultant at HANAMI Int., London.
Commerce & Industry Specialist.
Please contact me directly on: +44 207 048 7880
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor - French, Italian, German & Mandarin speakers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly