Audit Partner - Major Practice
Why look at this role?
• Great organisation lead by a CEO who believes in balance. That’s why there’s an opportunity - to free up the other Partners’ time and so everyone can achieve a balance.
• Great culture makes the hard work easier. Celebration is encouraged and active social committees ensure celebration at the team, group and firm levels.
• Culture again – relaxed, enthusiastic, open, team oriented, supportive…….the list goes on.
• Low turnover means less headaches for you – for example planning by staff experienced with the client, retained knowledge so client staff are disturbed less, lower risk and better quality, profitability and assignment retention.
• Major firm with excellent support, training, technical resources, etc.
• Client base of large and medium sized clients offers variety and the global network and quality of the product means you will be competitive in bidding for work.
• The right audit opinion.
• A client who appreciates the way the assignment is handled, how communication is delivered and the value added during the process.
• Mentoring and coaching of staff to continually improve them and the firm through them, to continue high levels of satisfaction and retention and to learn through the process.
• Retention of the assignment and any associated networking opportunities.
• Input to the management and continuous improvement of the firm.
What you will bring:
• First class audit experience and skills.
• First class people management skills.
• A genuine interest in the welfare and continued development of your staff.
• A genuine interest in the “partnership” model.
• The ability to join in the culture and celebration
• The ability to balance your life to improve your enjoyment and the service you deliver over the long term.
If this interests you then please call Aaron Jones ACA (an ex auditor) for a confidential discussion on 0433 309 393 or apply below.
Alternatively, use the “Refer a Friend” area of our website and help a friend or colleague by referring them confidentially to this Audit Partner role while earning a $5,000 bonus.