Specialist Senior Audit Manager
A market leader in banking are looking for a Specialist Senior Audit Manager to specialise in Retail Operations.
The sucessful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years Audit experience in Retail Operations and also 4 years management experience. Banking background is preferable however my client is open to other industries as the key area is that the sucessful candidate can Specialise in retail Operations.
You will be required to lead teams from a pool of auditors but also you maybe required to solely work on audits so this role can be very hands on.
The right individual for this role will be passionate about their work, very hands on and enjoy a challenge.
- The Senior Audit Manager with designated specialist responsibilities is accountable for supporting the Global Practice Leaders (GPL) in delivering complex and high risk internal audit projects, either through oversight or direct team leadership. This role also supports the GPL in running a global 'community of practice excellence' by taking responsibility for global practice excellence relating to a core functional or business area. This role may also act as a performance manager for IA staff but this is not necessarily the case.
Risk/ Compliance And Experience
- Full RAF compliance maintained
- Adherence to companies policies and values
- Internal operational risk and security assessments
Skills, Knowledge And Experience
- Work experience in successfully leading complex internal audit or risk projects, coupled with significant banking & finance industry knowledge.
- Strong relationship management skills with evidence of working effectively with, and influencing, business executives. Builds strong professional networks and demonstrates emotional intelligence and negotiation skills.
- Strong technically relevant skills (i.e. accounting, audit, credit risk, technology) depending on the audit function this Senior Audit Manager is working in.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening and interpreting & innovative problem solving skills.
- Proven experience in managing, leading and inspiring teams. Has experience in managing and developing team members' performance. Fosters accountability and provides regular clear constructive feedback. Plans activities effectively and gives people autonomy to provide them with opportunities to develop.
Excellent negotiating, influencing and conflict management skills. Facilitates cross team learning and experience in managing global and remote teams is useful.
To express your interest in this immediately available position please contact Michelle Brandwood on 02 9270 2656 quoting job reference number 2012467 or alternatively, apply online below.