Audit Seniors and Managers - New Zealand
My clients are a leading international accountancy practice operating across 150 countries. They employ some of the worlds leading accountants and are continually growing and strengthening their teams to meet with clients needs.
Due to this continued growth within their New Zealand offices my client is looking to expand their audit teams within Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington and have vacancies for Audit Seniors and Audit managers.
Roles and responsibilities will differ on level of the role but would typically include and not be limited to;
- Developing excellent client relationships in the Telecommunications, Media and Technology sectors.
- Coaching and developing audit teams of staff from audit junior level to audit senior.
- Project management and managing multiple assignments.
- Excellent progression through to management and senior management within 18 months, based upon each individuals performance.
- Reporting directly to the Audit partner to review work.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Educated up to degree level.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Be a New Zealand resident or hold a one of the following passports: Australia, EU, US, Canadian or South African passport holder.
Living and working in New Zealand provides an excellent lifestyle choice, with such a diverse country, whether you want to embrace the breathtaking mountains and glaciers, take in the historical Maori culture, explore the tropical rainforests or take part in many of new Zealand’s adrenaline pumping activities, working in New Zealand gives you an excellent work/life balance whilst also providing you with an opportunity to carve out an excellent career.
To be eligible for Visa requirements you MUST be a holder of a New Zealand, Australian, EU, Canadian, US or South African passport.
How to apply
If you meet the above specification and are looking for a genuine opportunity to develop and progress your career apply today.