Audit Senior / Assistant Manager, Sydney, Australia
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Senior Associates and Assistant Managers to its Sydney office.
• Apply technical knowledge of IFRS to enable effective completion of audit engagements
• Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements.
• Working with a range of client sectors across SME's, listed Australian companies and global corporates • Ideally you will have exposure to group consolidations
• MUST hold an internationally-recognised accounting qualification such as the CPA/ACA/ACCA
• Strong in-charge or senior experience with a good track-record in practice audit. Can be from Big 4 or Top 10 IFRS knowledge essential
• Familiarity of UK / US / Canadian GAAP is beneficial
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085