External Audit Senior, Perth, Australia
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint an External Audit Senior to its Perth practice in Australia. This role has a high level of client contact and will involve running a number of audits across various sectors. You must be confident in your ability to manage staff and advise clients.
- Providing independent assurance on the clients risk profile, (using a software based auditing tool), adequacy of clients’ internal controls, corporate governance and risk management.
- Undertake on-site supervision of all audit activities and execute all aspects of the assurance assignment from the initial planning stage (in conjunction with the Manager and Director) to the completion stage.
- Be responsible for the assessment of the financial statements to the Australian requirements to International Accounting Standards and applicable reporting requirements.
- Supervise a professional team of junior members of staff
- Be responsible for a broad client base across a range of sectors.
- CPA / CA / ACA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- 3+ years audit experience
- Experience of working with IFRS
- You will have client exposure in one or more of the following areas: Oil and gas, Mining, Automotive, Construction
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085