Join a firm with a vibrant, friendly and down-to-earth culture. If you are motivated, enthusiastic and friendly you will enjoy working with this firm. They are a top BRW chartered firm who are looking to grow their audit division substantially, so are looking for talented people, who are technically proficient and who strive to work in a role that is designed to be comfortable but challenging supported by a stimulating working environment. This is a great chance to progress in a Senior position in your chosen career path. In your daily activities you will enjoy a varied role.
· Assist Supervisors, Managers, Directors and Partners with large assignments and to refine technical skills.
· Provision of audit services to a client portfolio of large private businesses and listed companies.
· Contribute to board meetings and strategic decision making.
· Develop and apply the full range of staff management and staff development skills.
With member firms internationally our client is a leading mid-tier chartered accounting group. In basic terms they are big enough to have all the experience and knowledge, small enough to work with their client on a personal basis. A highly sort after firm of professionals whom can provide a comprehensive range of business and financial services in addition to the accounting and taxation services that are central to their practices.
- Three to Six years experience working in a similar role for a mid tier accounting firm.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in an accountancy or related subject
- Membership of the Australian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CA)
- Superior Business Management and people skills
If you are interested in this position or would like further information please send your CV by clicking on the appropriate link, alternatively phone James Hillman on 8808 3615