Audit Manager, Perth, Australia
Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm in Perth, Australia to recruit Audit Managers and Senior Managers. You will work with the firm in order to apply local knowledge and experience with an understanding of the international context in which a number of your listed clients will find themselves.
- Ensure client retention and negotiate fees based on operations
- Manage the assigned portfolio of clients including appropriately planning and managing the audits
- Direct contact with clients through regular meetings
- Lead and review the work of an audit team
- Measuring level of internal controls, implementation of policies and procedures in operating activities
- Preparation of Financial Reporting: in accordance with IAS/IFRS
- Ensure feedback to team members, and effective delegation of work
- Responsible for optimal utilization of staff including monitoring Actual Vs Budgeted hours
- Identify the training needs of the sub-ordinates and impart training to the team members.
- Fully qualified Chartered or Certified Accountant
- Experience to lead, develop and mentor supervisors and staff
- Experience in the Mining sector, and ideally you will be based in Perth
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants on +44 (0) 845 643 5085