This job is no longer available
An instantly recognised household name within the FMCG industry, this company offers unrivaled career development while promoting a true work life balance.
You will be joining this group tax function during an impressive period of growth, this is an ideal role for a big 4 qualified CA who is looking for a second move within industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Complete autonomy of the Australian business, providing full tax advisory across the group.
- Responsibility for minimising the group tax risk and tax liabilities with overall management of the tax audits.
- Management and development of the existing group tax team (both CA and CPA qualified).
- Ownership of all special projects, identifying tax planning and process improvement opportunities.
- Responsibility for the training of the wider finance community on all tax requirements.
- Ideally CA qualified.
- A relevant background from a group tax environment.
- Experience of working in a fast paced multinational business.
- Demonstrable experience in a management/leadership role.
- First class interpersonal skills, this is a true team leadership and business partnering role.
To apply please send your CV by clicking the appropriate link or for more information call Dan Webb at Marks Sattin on +61 02 8088 3629.