Senior Audit Manager - Operational Risk
About the business and the role
- Ensure all audit plans assigned are relevant and address all key risks, you will also need to propose change when needed.
- Communicate all audit related matters with auditors/auditees during an audit and meet with stakeholders and external parties to establish good working relationships.
- You will lead the audit team by briefing and providing clear guidance but also work as a team member for complex audits.
- Ensure early identification of risk and engage with the Head of Audit on the status of the rollout and effectiveness of all operational risk framework.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in an external or internal audit role or in a risk management role in operational risk.
- Understanding of all methodologies used in operational risk management including RWA/regulatory capital calculation.
- Higher level academic qualification
- Knowledge of any recent activity or development in Credit and Market Risk Management.
+61 (0) 2 829 43 269
More searches like this
- $200,000 or more Banking & Finance - Retail Internal Audit Manager jobs in Sydney
- $200,000 or more Banking & Finance - Retail Internal Audit Head of Department jobs in Sydney
- $200,000 or more Banking & Finance - Retail Internal Audit Senior Manager jobs in Sydney
- $200,000 or more Banking & Finance - Retail Risk jobs in Sydney