Audit Director - Wealth Management
Fantastic opportunity at a leading international bank based in hong Kong for a Audit Director who specialises in Wealth Management. This role reporting into the regional Head of Audit will involve general audit activities, managerial duties and the chance to improve and assist in the effectiveness of risk management and internal control frameworks.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Conduct agreed Audit reviews in an efficient and effective manner and to departmental standards
- Ensuring compliance monitoring and internal controls are in place, including processes for management of operational risk, in accordance with Company and regulatory standards
- Highlight issues of concern covering a wide range of risks including, security, policy, operational practices, project management and control
- Identify solutions and recommendations to mitigate risks identified
- Attend meetings to agree action on audit findings and recommendations
- Draft concise audit issues and reports
- Verify the closure of audit issues and recommendations
- Contribute to the risk assessment and to the preparation of the annual audit plan.
Skills and experience
- Qualified Accountant – CA/CPA or equivalent
- Understanding/experience within Wealth Management
- Strong and proven experience working in an Audit function within Financial Services
- Experience in managing teams
Please click on the 'Apply' button.
Apply for Audit Director - Wealth Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly