Senior Internal Auditor - Luxury Goods
A leading luxury goods company is looking to expand their team in Hong Kong. This is a great opportunity to travel the world and to join a leader in its field. My client is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor who speaks English, French and Mandarin. This position is the perfect stepping stone for a great career progression within 3 years of being in the company to a finance position.
- Preform audits, write audit reports while underlining strengths and weaknesses and give recommendations accordingly;
- Present audit report to higher management and follow-up on report;
- Perform ad-hoc assignments at the request of Management;
- The role will consist of 75% operational audit, 25% financial audit.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in external audit or risk advisory;
- Bac +5 or a Master’s degree;
- CPA/CIA qualification or equivalent ;
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, French would be a plus;
- Ability and willingness to travel 55% of the time;
- Prior experience within the luxury goods sector.
If you fit the profile and would like to see a full job description, please apply below or get in touch with me: