Senior Internal Audit Manager
KPP Search are working with a an Australian FMCG Group, who are seeking a Senior Audit Manager to join their Internal Audit function.
Reporting into the Head of Audit, the Senior Audit Manager will take responsibility for managing teams, leading audit engagements and building successful relationships with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Lead Audit teams/engagements, covering core operations including Supply chain, Logistics, Finance etc
- Manage small teams, taking responsibility for professional development of direct reports
- Engage and build successful relationships with with senior stakeholders across the whole business
- Support Head of Audit in planning and delivering the annual audit plan
- Minimum of 10 Years exposure within Internal Audit
- Exposure within FMCG/Manufacturing industry (Or similar) highly preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Business related Discipline
- CA/CPA/CIA qualification
- Big 4 exposure highly desirable
For more information please apply.
Apply for Senior Internal Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly