Senior Associate / Manager - Financial Assurance / Audit - Financial Services
Who are we?
We’re a team of trusted business advisors who work alongside our clients and build long lasting relationships that create value. Our people are what make us the leading professional services firm in New Zealand - full of energy, challenge, and opportunities. Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of who we are; it decides the way we think, who we employ and how we work.
What would you be doing?
Working closely with the Auckland or Wellington Partners you will work as an engagement Senior or Manager on assurance assignments within the Financial Services space, as well as a coach and mentor to the team, and you’ll be involved in a high profile portfolio of clients.
In addition, you’ll:
- Oversee a range of standard and complex audits, assisting with business development of the wider practice through effective relationship building
- Support the management of key client accounts and delivering service in line with our Trusted Business Partner model
- Management, support, coaching and training of junior staff on all audit-related matters. You’ll be seen as a subject matter expert
- Enhance the quality of the wider Assurance team through contribution to training and development initiatives and career coaching and mentoring to staff
What you’ll need to bring to the role
At least three years’ experience in a Big 4 environment is essential, as is an appropriate CA accreditation. You’ll have up-to-date knowledge of trends and developments in your preferred industries/sectors. An important element of the role is the client senior management interaction so it is important you can demonstrate your strong client service focus. In addition you’ll possess a strong staff development focus and a proven ability to deliver exceptional on-the-job coaching, training and development.
Why we think that PwC is a great place to work
Today’s constantly changing commercial world requires us to be proactive with our professional and personal development. At PwC, you will have an unrivalled level of access to industry expertise, both locally and through our wider global network of member firms, to bring out your best and provide you with a leg up the career ladder. In our highly skilled environment, you’ll be enabled by cutting-edge technology and a culture of self-disruption, allowing you to do the best work of your life.
We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and with an increasingly agile workforce drive flexible working to get the best out of our people. You can choose from a selection of benefits and flexible working scenarios, you can join our social club and become involved in paid projects to help your local community. At PwC, we aim to inspire, motivate and reward our people to succeed in all areas of their lives.
If you’d like to jump at this opportunity, please apply online today.
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in Auckland Central
- External Auditor Professional Services $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in Auckland Central
- External Audit Senior Professional Services $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in Auckland Central
- External Audit Manager Professional Services $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in Auckland Central