Assistant Audit Manager - New Zealand
Meraki Talent are working with a Globally recognised CA firm in New Zealand, who due to growth are seeking experienced and qualified Assistant Audit Manager to join their growing team.
Why relocate to New Zealand?
In terms of natural scenery, New Zealand is regarded the most beautiful country in the world to many. For such a small country, it has an amazing range of landscapes. There are rainforests, glaciers, mountains, desserts, volcanoes, black sand beaches, white sand beaches, golden sand beaches, lakes, rivers, badlands, plains, fiords, mud pools, geysers, hot springs, the list is literally endless.
New Zealand was ranked third on the latest Global Peace Index. It’s a haven, really. It is also a society of immigrants with most of the population being of European descent whilst also being home to many Asian and Pacific Island people. It is the place to come if one wants a relaxed lifestyle. People don’t expect too much, so the work-life balance emphatically favours life. It is larger than Britain, however holds only 4.5million people. The only place in the country where one needs to worry about traffic is Auckland. Beaches are peaceful; people unhurried.
Background of the Assistant Audit Manager;
- ACCA, CA, ICAEW, CPA qualified or equivalent is essential
- Big 4 experience - 4 years +
- Extensive experience within FS Audit - particularly Insurance and Banking
- Strong communication skills- both written and spoken
- Strong ability to develop client relationships
Duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to);
- Managing and developing client relationships within varied industries
- Involvement in leading audits from planning stage to completion
- Developing client relationships
- Supervising and mentoring junior members of staff
- Ensuring relationships are maintained to a high standard
Applicants must be available for a January 2019 start date. This opportunity offer's a competitive salary, progressive opportunities and relocation support. To find out more, or to apply, contact Kelly Court for more information.
By submitting your information you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you’ Please see our website page headed ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’.
Apply for Assistant Audit Manager - New Zealand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly