Forensic Investigations Manager – Sydney, Australia
Hanami International is working with a top global accounting firm to help with the continued growth of their Forensic and Investigations practice. We’re now looking to continue the grow out of the practice by recruiting an experienced manager who will support the leadership team by delivering on several high-profile projects.
The team and practice leaders come from a wide variety of backgrounds, so we’re open to applications of international candidates looking to relocate to Australia.
This role would ideally suit a proven investigations/forensics manager who has trained at a global consulting firm such as the Big 4 or Top 10, but now wants a more mature working environment, with better work-life balance and a more competitive package.
Projects are based across Australia and the wider APAC region so a willingness and flexibility to travel around 30-40% of the time would make this role ideal.
- 6+ years of experience in Forensic Investigations, likely in a global consulting firm or in-house within industry
- Be CA, CPA, ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Speak and write fluent English
For more information, please contact Adam at Hanami International on +442070487880 or apply for a confidential conversation.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services AU$140,000 - AU$199,999 jobs in Sydney Surrounds
- Forensic / Fraud Professional Services AU$140,000 - AU$199,999 jobs in Sydney Surrounds
- Internal Audit Manager Professional Services AU$140,000 - AU$199,999 jobs in Sydney Surrounds
- Financial Crime Professional Services AU$140,000 - AU$199,999 jobs in Sydney Surrounds