- 0-25% Travel
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and adventurous Tax Manager to fast-track their career in a developing market. The opportunity is within an leading professional services firm who are currently experiencing fantastic growth in the region. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with an established portfolio of tax clients across a variety of different industries focusing on Corporate Tax.
By joining an internationally recognised CA Firm in an Emerging Market, you will enjoy exposure to a unique and interesting range of projects while benefiting from excellent career progression opportunities. In terms of location, you will find yourself able to quickly settle into this beautiful location with its prominent international expat community. For lovers of hiking, scuba diving, experiencing different cultures and stunning scenery there is plenty on offer.
Why this role?
- The opportunity to utilise your Corporate Tax expertise within an Emerging Market
- The role involves a mix of both Compliance and Advisory projects across an established portfolio made up clients across a wide range of sectors
- The team are currently experiencing growth in the region and this vacancy has arisen as a result of this
- Benefit from being a part of a well-known CA Firm and from the excellent training and development opportunities available
- Be seen as an expert in your field and work directly with clients to advise on complex tax matters
- Live and work in a beautiful location with a well-established expat community making it easy to settle in
- Earn a generous expat salary package
What does this role involve?
- Offer expert advice on complex tax matters to your diverse client portfolio
- Work directly with clients to maintain effective working relationships
- Identify opportunities for business development
- Tax Accounting, Compliance and Advisory
- Managing and training junior members of the team
- Extensive Corporate Tax experience gained within a reputable CA Firm
- Experience in Tax Compliance and Advisory
- A professional qualification
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in managing teams
- Highly competitive salary
- Serviced Car Provided
- Health care
- Flights Home Annually
- Club Membership & Professional Fees
- Generous Relocation package
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGRCP12659) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies, we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly