Internal Auditor - Americas
Internal Auditor role in a global engineering company covering the Americas.
- Development and delivery of the audit approach for different assignments, including appropriate audit and testing approaches focused on key business risks
- Identification of control weaknesses and potential improvements and clear documentation of these in an Internal Audit report
- Agreement of findings, recommendations and actions with stakeholders including site, cluster and regional management
- Completion of audit work papers in line with Internal Audit’s standards and methodology
- Input into Internal Audit’s annual planning process to develop the risk based audit plan
- Liaison with site, cluster and regional management on issues such as audit status, action delivery status, development of the audit plan and provision of controls advice where appropriate
- Assisting the Head of Internal Audit in any projects related to the ongoing development of the Internal Audit function and its processes
What are they looking for
- Qualified CPA with Internal or external audit experience.
- Highly developed stakeholder management and communication skills; able to influence change at all levels of the organisation; the ability to deliver difficult messages sensitively and impactfully.
- Confident and personable approach and an ability to work in a team environment and display a flexible attitude.
- High quality written skills, able to produce concise reports and audit work papers
- Strong analytical and audit skills; able to assess complex business information and draw conclusions on the effectiveness of controls
- Able to identify and implement new approaches to auditing risks
The business is a global materials engineering company which designs and manufactures a wide range of high specification products with extraordinary properties, across multiple sectors and geographies.
From an extensive range of advanced materials they produce components, assemblies and systems that deliver significantly enhanced performance for their customers’ products and processes. Our engineered solutions are produced to very high tolerances and many are designed for use in extreme environments.
They have a global presence with more than 9,000 employees across 50 countries serving specialist markets in the energy, transport, healthcare, electronics, security and defence, petrochemical and industrial sectors.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data please email us via our profile page ‘by clicking on the IAC logo’.
Apply for Internal Auditor - Americas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly