Audit Assistant Manager
Calling all talented Audit Professional ready to take advantage of opportunities of a lifetime Down Under!!
Are you a talented Audit Professional dreaming of a new life Down Under? If so, this is the role for you.
Due to continued success and growth in the Australian market, exciting opportunities have arisen for talented External Audit Professionals to join our Big 4 client in the fantastic location of Perth, Australia. As an integral part of the firm’s national and global audit practice, you will enjoy a rewarding career and benefit from ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture and flexible and agile work practices that focus on people's wellbeing, driving innovation and entrepreneurship.
Western Australia is Australia’s largest state in terms of land mass with a population of close to 2 million people. It is also the fastest growing State economy with the lowest levels of unemployment. Rich in natural resources and a centre of excellence for oil and gas, WA is home to the headquarters of many multinational companies.
Perth is a strikingly beautiful city with white sandy beaches, a warm sunny climate, a clean environment and relaxed lifestyle. From the goldfields of Kalgoorlie, the Margaret River wine region, the rugged coastal scenery of the north and the dolphins at Monkey Mia, whatever you like to do, Western Australia has it!
As an Assistant Manager, you’ll be involved in all aspects of delivering audit engagements, from planning through to completion on a broad spectrum of clients. The role will include senior level client interaction and exposure to multiple clients on an annual basis, as well as daily tasks such as:
- Planning and execution of audit fieldwork and statutory reporting across a portfolio of clients
- Project management of all aspects of audit including agreeing audit timelines, team briefings, and supervision and delivery of audit work
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
- Identifying, researching and helping to resolve complex audit issues
- Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Reporting to audit managers and partners on all salient points arising from audits
- Supervising and coaching junior members of staff to help them realise their full potential
- Keeping up to date with the firm’s product and service offerings and identifying the sales opportunities that will help us grow our business
The Successful Candidate:
- Shows initiative, resilience and is able to multitask in a pressurised environment
- Has the ambition to undertake new challenges and step up into supervisory roles, taking leadership where necessary
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate with senior levels of management
- Shows the desire to work in a diverse environment and to gain exposure to an international working environment
- Displays strong project management techniques including decision-making ability, analytical skills, time management, prioritisation, organisation and evaluative skills
- Will be fully qualified ACA/ACCA or international equivalent
- Recent and extensive external audit experience within a ‘Big 4’ or mid-tier firm is required
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong IT literacy, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Apply for Audit Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Australia
- External Auditor Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Australia
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Australia
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Australia