Vietnam - Audit Assistant Manager (FAST TRACK TO MANAGER)
VIETNAM - AUDIT ASSISTANT MANAGER (FAST TRACK TO MANAGER)
CAREER CHALLENGE, CAREER GROWTH, COMPETITIVE SALARY AND UNIQUE INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE.
Our Global Accounting Practice client in Vietnam (Ho Chi Min) are sourcing for talented Assistant Managers. The opportunity offers fast track to Management within 6 months (or sooner). The successful professional will be working in a range of sectors with a diverse portfolio of clients.
Vietnam is the third largest market in Southeast Asia and classed as one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Low costs and regulations have encouraged foreign investment over the years.
- Be one of the key liaison with clients, gain excellent knowledge of clients operations and a good understanding of relevant internal/external market factors to ensure the effective and timely delivery of engagements
- Plan, coordinate, direct and control engagements and budgets to ensure effective resource utilisation, excellent service delivery and maximum efficiency
- Direct, coach and mentor peers and junior team members to assist them in the effective delivery of engagement services to the required high standard
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, business departments and internal teams
- Fully utilise feedback devices and encourage team members to do the same to assess learning and provide reflection on quality of service
- You are required to possess well developed supervisory skills and have the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally
- Strong project management techniques including decision-making ability, analytical skills, time management and organisation skills
- Ability to evaluate problems, process details and structure tasks
- Maintain high levels of drive and enthusiasm through a positive attitude to assist team members in identifying solutions and developing efficiencies
- Ability to use initiative, prioritise workloads and be flexible to changing business and department needs
Qualifications and technical requirements:
- Time and exam qualified accountant - ACA or ACCA or country equivalent professional qualification
- At least 3/4 years’ current experience in an external financial audit capacity, ideally within a top tier firm
- Strong exposure to Mixed portfolio or Financial Services audit is essential.
- Current accounting and financial reporting standards including IFRS.
- Language requirements –strong spoken, listening and written English
- IT literacy with sound knowledge and experience of Excel/Word
- The position offers good prospects for career progression and development, working with high profile clients, both Firm’s global clients, as well as large local clients.
- ATTRACTIVE expatriate package offered.
- The client exposure and developing market experience will further your career greatly in addition to providing you with a personal experience that cannot be replicated elsewhere in the world.
- A resilient personality is required and you must have researched the location and be committed to relocating to Vietnam to be considered.
Apply for Vietnam - Audit Assistant Manager (FAST TRACK TO MANAGER)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Assurance Business & Management Consultancy £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Ho Chi Minh City
- External Audit Senior Business & Management Consultancy £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Ho Chi Minh City
- External Audit Manager Business & Management Consultancy £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Ho Chi Minh City
- Assistant Audit Manager Business & Management Consultancy £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Ho Chi Minh City