eDiscovery Manager – Document Review- Market leader
Our client is one of the global leaders in eDiscovery, and we have been asked to help find a Review Manager in Sydney for them.
As Review Manager, you will be responsible for managing document review projects for their clients. The Review Manager will oversee teams of 5 to 50 project-based lawyers and ensure the quality of those teams’ work product.
Review Managers are expected to interface directly with clients and represent the Company in the most professional manner possible.
Review Managers also share responsibility for facility logistics with other staff members
- Ensure that reviews are completed on-time and within budget
- Coordinate project communication with clients for the entire duration of the review project
- Oversee logistics of document review projects including staffing, security, facilities, and technology needs.
- Train teams of other lawyers on the substantive legal issues relevant to each project
- Monitor progress, provide client-facing reporting, and ensure quality work product from start to finish
- Assist their recruiters and HR personnel in selecting appropriate candidates for projects
- Validate payroll and time utilization at regular intervals
- Must be a licensed lawyer in Australia.
- 2+ years of experience managing document review projects
- 3+ years of experience with document review as a lawyer in any capacity
- Detailed oriented, resourceful, and driven
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self-starter who is action oriented and possesses a strong sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and able to work well with a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel
More searches like this
- Advisory Technology, ICT & Telecoms AU$100,000 - AU$119,999 jobs in New South Wales
- Forensic / Fraud Technology, ICT & Telecoms AU$100,000 - AU$119,999 jobs in New South Wales
- Cyber Security Technology, ICT & Telecoms AU$100,000 - AU$119,999 jobs in New South Wales
- Financial Crime Technology, ICT & Telecoms AU$100,000 - AU$119,999 jobs in New South Wales