Transaction Services Manager, Sydney
Transaction Services Managers – keen to work Down Under?
I am working with one of Australia’s leading accountancy firms, assisting with the hiring of a Transaction Services Manager for their Sydney office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing, entrepreneurial team and play an active role in the continued growth and success of the practice.
Not only that, you get to live and work in the thriving city of Sydney. Think world-class quality of life, favourable climate, outdoors lifestyle, buzzing nightlife and cultural scene.
As a Transaction Services Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Provide financial due diligence and other transaction-related services to corporate firms and private equity fund clients
- Engage with executive management at target companies and vendor assistance during sell side transactions
- Advise clients on sale and purchase agreements including commercial and pricing negotiations
- Identifying key value drivers and driving financial analysis on buy and sell side due diligence engagements
- Project managing teams and help to develop junior colleagues
- Building on and developing internal and external networks through personal contacts
Who we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level (additional accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA desirable)
- 6+ years’ professional experience gained in a large accountancy firm
- 2-3 years’ experience delivering financial due diligence engagements
- Prior management experience
Interested? If so, please apply here and we will be in touch. Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact Claire Mason for further information.