Group Internal Audit Manager EMEA
A blue chip highly prestigious Media organisation located in Central London, require a Group Internal Audit Manager EMEA to support the evaluation of the effectiveness of internal controls and lead operational and financial audits.
As the Internal Audit Manager you will manage the internal audit team, leading and reviewing audit assignments as well as the creation and delivery of the audit plan. To be effective you will also establish effective internal relationships, deliver regular reporting to stakeholders and help management understand and adopt improved internal control principles. As well as preparing reports for Senior Management and the Audit Committee.
The position will require 20-25% EMEA travel and the organisation will provide first class facilities an enhanced career development and training plan as well as fast track promotion opportunities, a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Skills & Experience:
- Display strong internal audit experience with good financial audit capability and proven relationship management skills
- Team leadership or previous managerial experience
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Enthusiastic, flexible and positive approach to work and good motivational skills
- Project skills with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities;
This is an outstanding Internal Audit Manager position which will provide career progression opportunities in audit or the business, working with like-minded people across many different service lines. The organisation offer first class offices in Central London, a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
For further information and to register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.