Audit Senior Australia
Moving to Australia has been a dream for many people from all over the world. The country's natural beauty, beaches, and relaxed outdoor lifestyle are only some of the factors inspiring people relocate to Australia. It is one of the destinations always making it to the top of the lists of best place to live and work.
You will be able to live and work in one of the most open, welcoming and friendly societies in the world offering you a more balanced lifestyle, with gorgeous beaches, mountains, countryside including national parks in close proximity.
Why this role?
- Work for a firm, with excellent presence in the marketplace
- Enjoy the benefits of working in a growing firm based in a strong economy
- Enjoy having amazing work-life balance while working on diverse portfolio of clients
- Work in a very social, international and young team
- Experience travelling within the region (Note positions are Australia wide)
- Prepare and/or recommend field audit plans and assist the Audit Manager in development of complex field audit plans
- Work directly with your clients
- Prepare and conduct training courses for junior staff
- Gain exposure to clients across multiple sectors
- Work in an environment where the Top Management are a part of your team
- Earn generous salary and bonus package
- 3+ years of external audit experience gained in a reputable CA Firm
- A professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/CA/CPA etc)
- Must have worked in a major Western market such as UK,Ireland,Canada,USA,South Africa or Europe (Hong Kong & Singapore also suitable)
- Experience with a Mixed Sector client base
- A native English speaker or experience in working in an English speaking environment
Interviews by Skype
c$70,000 + bonus
Assistance on visa and relocation
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGRCP12750r1) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Audit Senior Australia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly