Corporate Finance Manager - Far East
Corporate Finance Manager or Assistant Manager - An opportunity to develop your Corporate Finance career in an emerging market getting wider experience far faster than you could reasonably expect within say Australia, South Africa or Europe. You will probably be acting one step up from your job title, with the opportunity to get early promotion.
- Corporate Finance Manager - Focus on Due Diligence on Valuations, though you will get to work on a wide variety of engagements
- Working in an emerging market you could be working for Private Equity clients, foreign investors or companies acquiring or selling to others.
- Fast-moving role with opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you feel comfortable with.
- Opportunity to significantly enhance earnings based upon individual performance.
The unique selling points:
- Exceptional career progression opportunities - the Partner really wanted to reiterate this, he would like to see you progressing to Director level quickly based upon your performance.
- Ambitious plans for growth - the market has suffered with some political issues and the commodities price uncertainty but investment is flying in and the team has an incredibly healthy pipeline of engagements
- Smaller team so you will report directly to the Partner
- You will have a chance to work across all sectors - really diverse range of clients, this can be things like SME's, Hotels, Government, Private Equity Investment, High-Net Worth individuals
- Help build and grow the team - you will be a pivotal member of growing the practice
- Be trained on all aspects of Corporate Finance - you'll be able to work on engagements like M&A and Transaction Services and the Partner is also willing to train people in things like Business Turnaround and Insolvency
- Be involved in the training and mentoring of new starts
- You will be working with the biggest players in the country and very quickly develop awareness of your ability
- Diverse and varied work force in the firm - people from all over the world working ther
- Very social office - Friday drinks and a variety of other social events across the year
- The financial aspects are exceptional as well
- Return flights home each year paid
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGCP11995) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ThinkGlobalRec
Think Global recruitment (Agy)
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.