Transaction Services Director, Vietnam
M&A Transaction Services professionals – do you have a sense of adventure? Keen to broaden your horizons by working in an emerging market?
I am working with a Big 4 firm in Vietnam, assisting with the hiring of a Transaction Services Director for their Ho Chi Minh City office. This is a fantastic opportunity to live and work in South East Asia’s fastest growing economy - a country with great potential.
What this means for you is the chance to join the practice at an exciting time in its growth story, and play an active role in its continued growth and success. The firm will also consider promoting a Senior Manager into this role, if you can demonstrate a track record of success.
As Transaction Services Director, you will:
- Lead a diverse team of talented financial advisors with complete accountability for your practice
- Pursue, create and cultivate client relationships
- Develop relationships within the network regionally and globally and make significant contributions to cross-border efforts and pursuits
- Plan for and monitor business development activities to deliver against targets
- Plan for and guide practice growth and development initiatives
- Guide the development and delivery of training programs
- Actively promote a coaching culture including people performance metrics for all senior practitioners in your team
- Guide practitioners in using available knowledge networks to extract relevant information for projects
- Set targets for and promote gathering, documentation and sharing of lessons learned from each project
Who we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level (additional accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA desirable)
- 10+ years relevant experience, including at least 1 year as Transaction Services Director / Senior Manager / AD
- Deep expertise in Transaction Services (financial due diligence)
- Proven technical and analytical capabilities including proven financial and business performance analysis skills
- Proven team management and leadership skills
Interested? If so, please apply here and we will be in touch. Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact Claire Mason for further information.