Transaction Services Manager, Australia
Transaction Services professionals – looking for a fantastic opportunity Down Under?
I am working with one of Australia’s leading accountancy firms, assisting with the hiring of a Transaction Services Manager for their Perth office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing, entrepreneurial firm that consistently ranks as one of Australia’s top employers. Why? They really value diversity, inclusion, professional development, flexible working and offer generous parental leave to all employees.
Perth is often overlooked in favour of its more popular cousins, Sydney and Melbourne, which is a real shame as it is a vibrant city. If you long for a more laidback lifestyle, beautiful beaches, brilliant sunsets, plenty of sunshine and a world class food & wine scene, Perth is the place for you.
As a Transaction Services Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Provide financial due diligence and other transaction-related services to corporate firms and private equity fund clients
- Engage with executive management at target companies and vendor assistance during sell side transactions
- Advise clients on sale and purchase agreements including commercial and pricing negotiations
- Identifying key value drivers and driving financial analysis on buy and sell side due diligence engagements
- Project managing teams and help to develop junior colleagues
- Building on and developing internal and external networks through personal contacts
Who we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level (additional accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA desirable)
- 6+ years’ professional experience (can be audit + advisory) gained in a large accountancy firm
- 1-2 years’ experience delivering financial due diligence engagements
- Prior management experience
Interested? If so, please apply here and we will be in touch. Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact Claire Mason for further information.