Divisional Compliance Director - FTSE 250 - Singapore
Divisional Compliance Director – FTSE 250 Manufacturing Business
RELOCATION FROM UK TO SINGAPORE
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a FTSE 250 Manufacturing business with offices globally. This role will be based with their Singapore team. Our client is looking for a senior Compliance professional to lead a programme of change in relation to their approach to Compliance, as well as owning regulatory compliance and financial controls compliance policy.
- Implement and imbed across the Division new and updated Compliance policies and procedures.
- Facilitate a programme of change across the division to solve failures in the approach to Compliance.
- Working with key stakeholders, plan and implement policy and procedures to mitigate for:
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Conflicts of Interest
- Exports and Sanctions Controls
- Anti-Slavery and others
- Develop training materials to support the launch and communications related to the policy areas.
- Organise and lead training workshops to educate staff on their compliance obligations.
- Must be able to relocate to Singapore, or is already based in Singapore.
- Must have several years’ experience in a Compliance Manager / Compliance Programme Manager role with a large global organisation or top consultancy.
- Must be a problem solver capable of working for the division of a business in a period of flux.
- ACA/ACCA qualification will be highly regarded but is not essential.
More searches like this
- Compliance Scientific £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Singapore
- Forensic / Fraud Scientific £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Singapore
- Corporate Governance & GRC Scientific £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Singapore
- Regulation Scientific £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Singapore
- Financial Crime Scientific £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Singapore