Internal Audit Manager
We are working on an exciting opportunity to join a global financial management company based out of Sydney Australia, who are looking for a determined Internal Audit Manager with experience in capital markets.
This is a chance to take on a challenging role within a leading company with a diverse range of businesses globally. This position will see you progress and increase your level of international exposure, through working with an international finance team.
As Internal Audit Manager you will participate in, or lead assessments on the quality and effectiveness of the internal control framework and risk management and governance systems.
This opportunity comes with great potential for long-term career development and progression as you can rotate into the business, into other related positions within Australia, or you have the chance to join the Internal Audit team in locations such as New York, London, Singapore, Sydney or Hong Kong.
- Be able to provide coverage on finance and accounting related risks, corporate governance, Australian prudential audits including capital related prudential audits, and compliance risks
- Lead assessments of the quality and effectiveness of the internal control framework, risk management and governance systems
- Interacting and working with key stakeholders across various regions and levels
- Willingness to travel to business units located across the globe
- Professional experience in internal/external audit with exposure to capital markets is highly preferred. However, relevant experience will be considered from a consultancy or banking environment
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high quality work
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience
- An international mindset
- Professional working proficiency in English is a must (spoken and written)
If you are interested or would like to know more you can apply below!
Apply for Internal Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly