CAREER CHALLENGE, CAREER GROWTH, ACCOMMODATION AND CAR PAID FOR, COMPETITIVE SALARY AND UNIQUE INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE.
Change Recruitment Group is working with a Global Accounting Practice firm in Papua New Guinea to assist them in the recruitment of an Advisory Manager/Senior Manager.
Papua New Guinea is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world. With a vibrant and colourful culture, Papua New Guinea has more than 600 islands and 800 indigenous languages. Full of interesting attractions, magnificent natural scenery and diverse cultural heritage. From exploring the coral-ringed beaches to trekking, diving, snorkelling, surfing, fishing, kayaking or bird watching – Papua New Guinea is well suited for the adventurous type! There is also the well-known Yacht Club that is extremely popular amongst expatriates.
- Be one of the key liaison with clients, gain excellent knowledge of clients operations and a good understanding of relevant internal/external market factors to ensure the effective and timely delivery of engagements
- Plan, coordinate, direct and control engagements and budgets to ensure effective resource utilisation, excellent service delivery and maximum efficiency
- Direct, coach and mentor peers and junior team members to assist them in the effective delivery of engagement services to the required high standard
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, business departments and internal teams
- Fully utilise feedback devices and encourage team members to do the same to assess learning and provide reflection on quality of service
• Due Diligence group provides market leading financial and commercial due diligence and structuring advice and forms part of the firms’ overall advisory practice;
• As an Advisory professional, you will be at the forefront of advising local and international corporate and Financial Services clients on a variety of transaction types across a broad spectrum of industries.
• You will also work closely with Firm’s professionals from other advisory businesses and from across the firm.
• Other duties as directed by the consultant or senior consultant and management
Qualifications and technical requirements:
• 5 to 7 years’ experience in audit or a transaction advisory role including 1 to 2 years of experience in a Manager role working in an international professional services firm;
• Some or all of the following skills - financial due diligence, commercial due diligence/market analysis, transaction structuring and/or business valuation;
• An excellent command of written and spoken English;
• A strong team player with high personal standards and drive;
• Willingness to learn and tackle new challenges;
• Proven analytical and thinking skills, with an attention to details;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities;
• Keen awareness of business issues;
• Overseas study or CPA or ACCA qualifications are a plus
- The position offers good prospects for career progression and development, working with high profile clients, both Firm’s global clients, as well as large local clients.
- ATTRACTIVE expatriate package offered.
- The client exposure and developing market experience will further your career greatly in addition to providing you with a personal experience that cannot be replicated elsewhere in the world.
- A resilient personality is required and you must have researched the location and be committed to relocating to PNG in order to be considered.
Apply for Advisory Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly