Transaction Services Manager / Senior Manager, Sydney
I am working with one of Australia’s leading accountancy firms, assisting with the hiring of a Transaction Services Manager or Senior Manager for their Sydney office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing team and play an active role in the continued growth and success of the practice.
The firm is particularly proud of its culture, offering a down-to-earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers people to succeed. Over and above the attractive salary package is a range of benefits including free annual gym membership, industry leading paid parental leave and flexible working.
As a Transaction Services Manager / Senior Manager, you will:
- Provide financial due diligence and other transaction-related services to corporate firms and private equity fund clients
- Engage with executive management at target companies and vendor assistance during sell side transactions
- Advise clients on sale and purchase agreements including commercial and pricing negotiations
- Identify key value drivers and driving financial analysis on buy and sell side due diligence engagements
- Project managing teams and help to develop junior colleagues
- Building on and developing internal and external networks through personal contacts
Who we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level (additional accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA desirable)
- 6+ years’ professional experience gained in a large accountancy firm
- 2-3 years’ experience delivering financial due diligence engagements
- Prior management experience
Interested? If so, please apply here and we will be in touch. Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact Claire Mason for further information.
Apply for Transaction Services Manager / Senior Manager, Sydney
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly