My client is the leading consulting company in Restructuring and Insolvency fields. Now they are looking for experienced manager in Restructure or Insolvency to join their Singapore team. Following is the description and requirement.
- Deliver high quality service of insolvency and restructuring and investigate international cases especially across Singapore, Hong Kong, Mainland China and Jakarta jurisdictions.
- Daily management of engagements, for example financial and operational restructuring procedures, valuations and accounting investigation assignments.
- Compose reports for courts and creditors
- Train and supervise junior staff
- Maintain relationships with current clients and establish relationship with new clients.
- Develop company’s reputation in Singapore market.
- Bachelor or higher degree
- CA/CPA qualification
- At least 5 year experience of insolvency/ restructuring and associated investigations;
- Strong financial, business analytical and report writing skills; and excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Good business sense
- Ability to practically apply knowledge to identify issues and solve complex problems
- Fluent English, Chinese would be preferred.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Any interested parties please send your CV for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Restructuring Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Business & Management Consultancy $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in Singapore
- Audit Consultant Business & Management Consultancy $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in Singapore
- External Audit Manager Business & Management Consultancy $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in Singapore
- Other Business & Management Consultancy $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in Singapore