Audit Assistant Manager - Enterprise Audit
4 days left
- Develop your career with a leading global firm
- Enjoy an open, inclusive and supportive team culture
- Role is based on the Gold Coast
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
With continued growth, Enterprise are now looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our Audit practice on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
Your new role:
Working directly with our Partners and senior leaders, you will lead engagement teams in planning and delivering a diverse range of external audit engagements for listed, mid-market and private clients. You will lead audit fieldwork and manage client deliverables, including drafting client reports and presentations on audit findings. As an experienced Manager, you will also lead and develop a team to deliver an exceptional quality of service. You will be a central point of contact for your clients, communicate effectively to solve issues in real time and add further value by providing industry insights and other thought leadership.
You bring to the role:
- Extensive external audit experience in professional services
- A lead by example leadership style including experience in training and coaching
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Business acumen and commerciality with a curious mind and passion for learning and innovation
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, including CA or CPA
What we offer you:
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success in a fantastic lifestyle city. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online. Curious to learn more about KPMG Enterprise? Visit us here.
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services AU$100,000 - AU$119,999 jobs in Gold Coast
- Audit Consultant Professional Services AU$100,000 - AU$119,999 jobs in Gold Coast
- External Audit Senior Professional Services AU$100,000 - AU$119,999 jobs in Gold Coast
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services AU$100,000 - AU$119,999 jobs in Gold Coast