Tax Advisory Manager, South Pacific Island
Great opportunity for a dynamic, career driven Tax Manager to join this expanding Big Four firm and work with a client base of both global and local companies whilst enjoying a tropical lifestyle.
- Join the fastest growing Big Four CA firm in Papua New Guinea
- With a growing firm comes great career progression
- This role will never be mundane!
- This firm is seeking someone who can see the bigger pictureand solve complex, interesting tax issues
- Manage, coach and mentor a team of 3 tax accountants providing corporate tax services, and some personal tax, to a mixed portfolio of global clients
- Advise clients on all aread of tax including tax planning, compliance
- Provide well researched tax opinions
- Work to find solusion to complex problems
- Provide a quality service and build strong working relationships with clients
- Enjoy being closely affiliated to the Australia practice of this firm
- Enjoy a lifestyle, living in this tropical location steeped in history and culture
- Be just a few hours direct flight away from Cairns, Brisbane and Sydney
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Recent tax experience gained in a Big Four/ Medium tier 10 CA firm at Assistant Manager level or above
- Professional qualified CA/ACA/ACCA/CTA/CPA or the equivalent
- A leadership approach and ability to motivate others
- A desire to provide an ethical, service driven approach to clients
- Excellent communication skills
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.